петък, 22 юли 2011 г.

Coffee can




Oh, I love this can. We had so much fun making it. And I absolutely love 12x12 paper pads (like this one (I'll tell you the name later today when I read it))  The buttons in the middle of the flowers are a gift from a very special friend. I'm so glad they were more than one because I needed two of them (well, it will be nice if I have more of those amazing buttons, Lol ) This was my first time trying to make this kind of flowers so.. the result wasn't very good, but I'm going to get better making them :) Have a nice day and enjoy your cup of coffee :))))

Challenges:
FYI



7 коментара:

  1. This is fabulous! Love your interpretation of the photo. So glad you joined us at FYI!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. How cool - love this interpretation! Thanks for playing at FYI!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Very pretty! Thank you for playing along at FYI.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. I love the colours you picked out from the inspiration photo and what a fun coffee can too. Thanks for joining us at FYI.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. It's always so interesting to see everyone's interpretation of the photos...this is a lovely decorated jar and I'm so glad you played along with us at FYI!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Lovely project - great use of the colours from the picture.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. That's the prettiest coffee can I've ever seen:) I really like those flowers. WOW! Thanks for joining us at FYI.

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!