неделя, 2 октомври 2011 г.

Party every day

I'm telling you 'hello' for the last time this evening :) The first card is for CardPatterns. They had an amazing sketch this week. I also  love their last sketch, but I missed the chance to play with them the week before. But its so lovely that  I'll surely make a card based on it. Well.. a few well known words for the card - BG paper, handwritten sentiment.. jems and buttons from my stash.. and that's it. :) Good evening everyone. See you tomorrow with my other posts :)







1 коментар:

  1. This is beautiful. I love the special touch with your handwritten sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!