неделя, 9 октомври 2011 г.

Romance

Hello again! Here I am again after a very long relaxing shower. As I already told you - this card is for Mojo Monday 209. As usual, I publish my card hours before the deadline. 
The photo is aweful - I shot the card before two hours and the light was coming from a light bulb. Tomorow, I'll make a better one. 
This card took me a very long time but I love how it turned out. The previous idea was totally different. I changed almost every detail on it. A started with one.. and this led to the change of the others. The papers are K&Co. I adore the basic cardstock. I stamped some Prima swirls on it and used it as one of my layers. The ink is Versa and the die-cutting is Fleur de Lis again. Roses are handmade by me. I made them during the summer. For just a few days I made a hundreds of them so now I have a lot of roses to use on my cards. But they are one of my favorites embelishment, so they are going to run out really faster. But I'll make another, right :) I also want to add this card at Vintage Cafe Card Challenge


2 коментара:

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!