вторник, 15 ноември 2011 г.

Two with pink

Hello again today! 
I have not one but three cards to share with you tonight. It seems that it was a productive day for me and Simeon, what do you think? And even one other card is waiting on our desk to be finished. I have to write the sentiment on it and add some jems and it'll be ready to show it to you. But more about it - tomorow.

 Now, I want to show you two of my three cards (I'll post the other one in another post.) The first one is inspired by the awesome colors at CR84FN. I love how black and pink look like together. Actually, I love the black with every other color. It makes one card looks so elegant. While making this card I realised that we didn't have a lot of things in black. I had some lace and some papers, jems and unfortunately, that's all. I'm inloved with the new BG papers called Little Black Dress. I'll buy a thousents pads of it as soon as they arrive in Bulgaria. And if they didn't, I will purchase it from another place, despite the expensive delivery. But I shurely will have it. I also want to have so much paper pads in black as main color but they're not in stock in Bulgaria. This is aweful.

 That's why for this card I printed out my black paper. As you can see, I didn't use other DP except the printed one. The white paper was embossed with polka dots embossing mat. I embossed the white lace over my pink cardstock with some black ink and die-cut the main panel with Fleur de Lis. The roses are handmade by me and Simeon and the amazing sparkly jems are a gift to us by a very dear friend. Actually, they're from an old an not so pretty bracelet of her, but they're just perfect for cards :) That's why she gave it to us :)) (luckily:) 
This card is a gift from us for Simeon's Mom for her birthday. She loved it and we were so happy for this. We decorated the table and the chairs in the restaurant and she was very surprised. And the card matched perfectly on the whole design. Simeon wrote a long breathtaking sentiment inside the card which was the perfect addition to the whole idea. We were having a great night, and I just feel sorry that I didn't take a picture of the table. It was amazing, but I will have another chance to show it to you.



The second card is based on this week's sketch at Mojo Monday. I had a different idea for this card.. but that's how it turned out. So, I'll try this sketch again this week. 
It's also made for MMM DT Call. They challenged us to make a Celebration card. And this is my try to do this. Their challenges are really inspirational. They had an awesome DT and it will be a huge honor for me to be part of these talanted ladies.  


P.S. I just saw that the one jem on the button is missing. So, I'll change the photo tomorow when I'll have a chance to add the jem again - this time - permanently :))

Good evening for now and come back later for my third post today.

7 коментара:

  1. Thank you for joining in the MMM DT Call - good luck - Jacqueline xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. An absolutely darling set of cards! Fab job--good luck on the DT! :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. LOVE your CR84FN card! The paper you printed is so pretty as is the white embossed paper! LOVE the medallion with the roses and gems! No wonder she LOVED this card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Such pretty cards! That medallion looks beautiful! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Your cards are lovely! I wish you the best on the DT Call! Yvonne

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. A lovely set of paper craft projects. I too love black and pink together. Thanks for applying for the DT spot. Good luck. Caz

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. Both your cards are lovely. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!