събота, 3 декември 2011 г.

Elegant 50th Mojo 217

Hello there, blogfriends!
I haven't been posting lately beacause I was in Sofia the last two days. I had a test in Friday and I should study for it. But now I had some days off of school. We had a student's holiday at Decembre, 8th and I, Simeon and a few friends will go to Bansko for 5 days to celebrate. 
But now I want to show you my last card. It's made for one lady who's going to celebrate her 50th birthday. I was told to make a stylish card with roses. So I decided to use this color palette. I think it's really romantic and elegant. I used Mojo Monday's sketch #217 again. I also made this card for The Ribbon Reel.
The DP are from K&Co, roses are handmade by us and the other embelishments are from our stash. I cutted  a frame from my newest Nellie's die-cut, distressed it and wrote the '50' by hand. I also add some glitter on the numbers and that's all for this card. I love how it turned out. Do you?






Challenges




16 коментара:

  1. Beautiful card,gorgeous lace. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this time. luv gina xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Fabulous card

    Thanks for joining us at CYDA for our button or bow challenge

    hope you will join us again soon, good luck xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Beautiful vintage/shabby chic romantic card, 50 never felt so good. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. This looks so elegant. Love the soft colours and the bow is really beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Gorgeous card....great use of embellishments! Thanks for sharing with Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. Maria & Simeon, your layered card looks lovely and will be a beautiful gift. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me digi team's "pearls and swirls" challenge. ~ Rose

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. Beautiful card and simply stunning handmade flowers! Good luck, and thanks for joining in at the Craft-Room Challenge. Maria x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  9. Very elegant and beautiful. I'm sure the recipient will love it! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  10. This is a beautiful card hun! Lovely layout and work! Thank you for entering my Christmas Candy....Good Luck in the draw!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ОтговорИзтриване
  11. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  12. Чудесен стил!Харесва ми много.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  13. very pretty card , lovely
    thanks for joining our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    DYSU DT

    ОтговорИзтриване
  14. Beautiful and elegant card! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Speedy The Cat's Friends Challenge.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  15. a beautiful elegant card, thanks for joing us at Craft-Room and good luck. Julia xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  16. This looks really elegant. Love how you've put together those colours and those ribbon and lace look gorgeous together with that swirl. Thanks for playing at Southern Girls and good luck. Hope to see you back for our next challenge too. Bettina xx

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!