неделя, 8 януари 2012 г.

LOVE Swirls

Hello and wellcome to my second post for today!
I'm feeling a little drowsy the whole day. May be it's because I didn't sleep a lot last night. I was to a Birthday party and went to bed at 6:00pm. And I spent the whole day staying at home and listening some music. I was trying to study, but it doesn't work. Well, what was I thinking - how can you study when you need  to relax? I'm happy that I spend some time visiting some craft blogs and I saw a really amazing and inspirational creations. 
Now, I want to show you my card for Наше Хобби. I made it yesterday, just before I went to the Birthday.  I used K&Co DP. The cloud frame is from Marianne Designs. The 'Love' letters are cutted by hand. Than I stamped an Inkadinkado's stamp twice and glued some jems over it to look like a swirls. The flowers are  handmade, too.  
That's for now and Good night.

Challenges:


pimp myspace

3 коментара:

  1. I love swirls too and blingy swirls are the best!! Your card is darling and I hope you got rested up!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Спасибо,что использовали для работы наш скетч)
    С ув. Вика:)
    Наше Хобби

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Super card! Love the vintage feel to the paper.
    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!