неделя, 8 януари 2012 г.

Macho car

Hello friends!
How is your weekend? I hope it's a good one. I had a lot of time these days and I spend it at my craft room.  I can't remember when was the last time I have been spending so much time there. But my exams are soon and I must start studying about them.  
This is one simple man's card which I made for Deconstructed Sketches. I used K&Co DP and MS boarder punch. I printed out the car image on white cardstock. Than I added some stars and jems and wrote the sentiment. I don't know if you can see this, but I added some jems over the car and it's really good alive. And that's all..I like the end result. I think it's really 'Macho'. Do you? 
See you later and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Challenges:



3 коментара:

  1. You have a wonderful blog hun! Good luck with our DT Call at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Very cool! Great idea for a masculine card! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Great! Black and white is striking with the added bling. Thanks for joining in on Tuesday Throwdown this week.

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!