неделя, 22 януари 2012 г.

Teeny Mouse Hugs - 2SDT

Hello, friends!
   I'm Back! :) I'm feeling like it went a decade since my last post. There are so much new things I want to share with you, that I even don't know where to start from. Well, I took my exam and I'm really happy because of this. It was a really hard one. Now, I must start to study for my last exam on 26. It was a really good session for me, because I have only two exams. And the whole January was like a holiday  :) 
   Today I want to show you my card for 2 Sisters Challenge blog. (sorry that I post it a little late, but I was really busy these days). This week we're challenging you to use EMBOSSING somewhere on your project. We are sponsored from two wonderful companies - Meljen's designs and Crafty Sentiments designs. 
The cute image for my card is from Meljen's designs and is called 'Teeny Mouse Hugs'. Aren't these little buddies cute? I colored them with my pencils. I used MS Arch Lattice Edge punch to create one of my background frames. I also cutted two frames from Fancy Tags One by Spellbinders and put them behind my boardered frame. The DP is from Basic Gray - Olivia - I adore this paper pad and the sheet I used for this card is one of my favourites. The white cardstock is from my stash and is embossed with on of my embossing mats (I can't remember its name that's why I'll post it tomorrow when I go to my craftroom and chek it) Actually, I'm not really shure whether you can see the embossing - but it's really beautiful alive. The two ribbons and the jems are from my stash. The sentiment is handwritten. 
   Hope that I gave you a little inspiration and you will come and play with us at 2 Sisters Challenge blog.



I made this card for a few challenges:
Basic Gray Challenges (ribbons, jems, BG papers)



14 коментара:

  1. Beautiful and sweet-all the same time! Love your layering and details! So glad that you join the fun with us at Lily Pad!Hope to see more of your beautiful work!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. What a sweet card...I love all the layered die cuts and that cute image! Thanks so much for playing in Virginia's first challenge at Lily Pad Cards!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. This is very very pretty! I love the die cuts you added behind the focal image! Thanks for joining us for this week's sketch!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Gorgeous card, I like the design, Thanks for joining in with us at Cardmadfairy Digi days.
    Kevin xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Best of luck on your exams! Love all the dies you used and the sweet image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. This card is beautiful! I love your layout with the two different and beautiful dies, love your darling image and love your card. Thanks for joining us over at the Corrosive Challenge Blog.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. Wonderful card!! Love all the layers. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up this week. Hugs, Joan

    ОтговорИзтриване
  9. This card is gorgeous. Such a cute image, lovely layering and pretty paper.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  10. A beautiful card, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Basic Grey this fortnight, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  11. Gorgeous Card! Thanks for sharing over at the Creative Inspirations Paint blog!!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  12. Just so sweet!! Thanks for playing in the JUGS challenge~

    ОтговорИзтриване
  13. Hi ! Just to let you know that you won our challenge over at BasicGrey Challenges ! Could you please email us so that we can explain how you claim your shopping spree with Simon Says Stamp !

    Thanks,

    Jo x

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!