събота, 7 януари 2012 г.

Things With Wings - 2SC

Good Morning dear friends 
and wellcome to my first DT post  ever. Our challenge theme this week at 2 Sisters Blog  is 'THINGS WITH WINGS' (I told you it's an awesome one :). Our sponsor is Stitchy Bear Stamps. They were really generous and gave us an amazing pictures to work with. Mine is called Butterfly Solace. I printet it out from white cardstock and than I painted the white background and the wings with some green and purple. I don't know if you can see that because it's really pale. I putted this pretty frame from Marianne Design under my image. I absolutely adore the nice elegant swirls around frame's edges. The DP is from DCWV. And everything else on this card is from my stash. I used three kinds of ribbon, jems and a button. I also made the pins myself. 
I hope you'll come and join with us this week at 2 Sisters.  See you later. 


Challenges:


3 коментара:

  1. Gorgeous card!! Love that beautiful image and the ribbons along the side! Perfect!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Картичката ти е много нежна и елегантна!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. It is amazing how 2 people can use the same image and get such different results. Love your card.

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!