вторник, 31 януари 2012 г.

Three Big Flowers - TPDC and Mojo Moday

Hello there!
I promised to show you my second new card from yesterday.. And here it is! - Inspired by this week's deep intense colors at The Play Date Cafe and the Mojo Monday's sketch 226. I must to admit that it was a BIG challenge for me to make a card with these colors. I started more than three different cards and throwned them away intil I made this one. Well, it's for good, right - now I have three cards to work on :) It was really hard for me to clear the idea using these colors. Firstly, I wanted to made a CAS card using some new stamps I bought few days ago. Than I realised that I don't have the right inks for the challenge. I need to remember that when I visit the craft store and bye some. After that I stamped some flowers (also a new ones) and coloured them with blue and purple. And left it on my desk... because I really didn't know how to put them into a card.. And after another unsuccessful try I finally remembered that I made those beautiful flowers a months ago. Grab them and combine it with some DP from BG - Eva collection and a blue pearl cardstock from my stash. I cutted the flowers lace from a doily which is a gift to me from Simeon's mom. The swirls are from Marianne D. Than I noticed this meddalion in one of my boxes and thought that it's perfect for the card. I just inked it with some purple and yellow pens to match my card better and put it around the big blue flower. 
And now, please don't get me wrong - I LOVE these colors - that's why I wanted to make a perfect card with them.  And I'm really happy that I like my end result :). You know that the pastel and earth colors are more naturally for me  and I work with them like a song. That's why I admire people which can use the bright colors in such a wonderfull projects! Hope you like mine, too! 
I add it at The Kraft Journal, too. 




Challenges:


4 коментара:

  1. Your card is just so lovely, the flowers are really pretty against those fab flourishes! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. This is pure deliciousness! LOVE all those gorgeous, textural blooms! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Maria, I'm glad you hung in there with these challenging colors...your creation is nothing short of amazing! Rich, regal, and lush: those are the words that come to mind when I see it.

    Thanks a bunch for playing with us at The Play dAte Cafe!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. You create a wonderful card! The flowers are so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us on The Crazy Challenges. Hope to see you again next week.

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!