сряда, 15 февруари 2012 г.

Hearts with a rose - 2SDT

Hello there!
How was your Valentine's day? Or you celebrated 'Trifon Zarezan' :) Or both. (for those who don't know what is 'Trifon Zarezan'- it's a traditional bulgarian day of the wine and the vines.) I don't like Valentine's day a lot, but I love the athmosphere it brings in the air and that's why mine was happy one. 
Today I'll go to Sofia again and I need to do some things with my baggage and etc. So I'll keep this post short just to show you my delayed card for 2 Sisters Challenge blog. Firstly, I again want to tell you how sorry I'm for being a really bad blogger these two weeks. I don't know what exactly happened, but I had so much work to do and the time just flies away. I missed so much wonderfull challenges to enter and I hope I can catch up very soon and to forgive me. 
The Amazing image is from our sponsor this week - Digi Doodle Shop. I used Papermania DP and Nellie Snellen's die-cutting. The lace is from my stash. I want to say that this is Simeon's first try to colour something and I think he did an AWESOME job. Do you? 
You are invited to come and join us this week at 2 Sisters Challenge blog.. the theme is ''Hearts''. Great, right? 



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!