петък, 10 февруари 2012 г.

I Love You - 2SDT

Hello there!
I was a really bad blogger these days. I even didn't post my last card for 2 Sisters Challenge blog. And I'm really really sorry about it but I had internet problems these days. I'm at school now, so I'll make a short post just to show you the card and to invite you to play with us if you didn't already. Our sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear Stamps. I used Heart Wreath from Hope Jacare for my card. It's colored with my pencils and I added some jems over the hearts for shinier effect. The papers are Papermania and the two gorgeous ribbons are from my stash. I made two bows with them and glued it. The 'I love u' letters are handcutted and glittered. I put a few gems as a finish touch . That's for now. Come back tomorrow with my new card for 2 Sister Challenge.



1 коментар:

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!