вторник, 28 февруари 2012 г.

Small Things With Great Love

Good evening!
How was your day? Mine just went soo quicly.. but I was able to make not just one - but two cards. Well, tonight I'll show you just the one. The other is for the next challenge at 2 Sisters, so you'll see it at Saturday. I'm happy I made it today, because I'll go to Sofia in the morning for two days and after that I'll go to Bansko for the weekend or more. 
This card is for two challenges - Card Patterns and 4 Crafty Chicks. I used K&Co DP and Marianne die-cutting. The other embellishments are from my stash. The sentiment is handwritten and means 'We cannnot do great things - only small things with great love'. Isn't it great?!






4 коментара:

  1. Изпълни ми душата с тази красива картичка и най-вече с посланието:-)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Your card is very cool. I love your bow and the flower on it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. This is beautiful, love the bow! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Страхотна публикация. Продължавай в същия дух!

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!