понеделник, 19 март 2012 г.

Cherish The Life Vintage

Hello for thirth time today!
During this lovely sunny spring day I'm really happy that I had a chance to made my card for Mojo Monday.  
It's in beautiful vintage style that I like very much. I didn't make vintage cards since forever and for this one I was inspired by the DT Call at Vintage Cafe Card. They want us to make two cards - one in vintage and one in shabby chick style, but now I show you just the vintage one. I couldn't take a good photo at my other one, because it's already dark outside. So, I'll add it tomorrow morning when I get up. I hope it's not against the VCC's rules. 
The papers for this card are from Basic Gray. I made two lace flowers and add them to the card. This gorgeous tag is a freebie. A few gem swirls, buttons, charms and that's all. 
Have a good night! See you tomorrow.






 

Challenges:



4 коментара:

  1. Много е красива тази картичка - обожавам този стил! Много ми харесват дантелените цветя!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Beautiful card! I'm so glad you could join us at Bunny Zoe's this month. :)
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    ps) I have a stamp set I'm giving away at the end of the month if you'd like to check it out, its located at teh top of my sidebar. :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. what a stunning design, beautifully vintage feeling card...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!