събота, 10 март 2012 г.

Eternity

Hello again!
I'm here with my second card for today. I made it last night using this week's Mojo Monday's sketch and the amazing colors at ColourQ.. The champagne paper is a digi paper but I can't remember the site I took it from. The pink one is from K&Co paper pad. These gorgeous roses image is from Far Far Hill - I adore this site! The doily is from my stash and the 'Eternity' stiker is a gift from one bulgarian craft store for one of my orders. I gently distressed the edges of my papers and card base with Burgundy and Vintage photo inks. I added some ivory and burgundy pearls as a final touch.
Have a Good night!



Challenges:


5 коментара:

  1. Your card is so pretty Maria, lovely work.

    Thanks so much for joining in our Say it with Flowers theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Beautiful card, Maria, love that lacy doily! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing you card.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Beautiful creation with a fab rose image and gorgeous details!
    Thanks for entering my Say it with Flowers challenge for Allsorts this week and good luck in the draw!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. A beautiful card.All the elements of your card look wonderful together.
    Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Just Inspirational this week. We hope to see you back again next week :O)
    Choccy x

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!