понеделник, 12 март 2012 г.

Happy birthday flowers MOJO232

Hello again!
I'm back really fast, right? Even I didn't expected this. But when I saw this week's Mojo Monday's sketch the card just pops out in my head. And I sat down to make it. It's quite simple, so you could understand why  I finished it so fast. The image is from Far Far Hill and the papers are K&Co. The lace and the ribbon are from my stash. I cutted out three butterflies from Kraft and ivory craftbases and add a little dots with my Rubby perfect pearl. 
I also made this card for The Ribbon Reel(Newsprint) and Двете елши(Wings, Birds, Cages, Birdcages, Music and Notes)



5 коментара:

  1. This is beautiful, a gorgeous card, lovely layout and image. Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Fabulous card...love the soft colors.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. This is so sweet, beautiful image. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Прелест! Много нежна, както винаги и много интересна! :)

    Благодаря ти, че се включи в предизвикателството на Двете Елши :)))

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Beautifull card!! Thanks for joining us at the ribbon real challenge

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!