събота, 31 март 2012 г.

Meander book - Happiness is to be shared

Hello, friends!
How is your weekend? I came back home yesterday night. I have a lot of homework for the upcoming week at the universuty so I have to start study these days. But today I wanted to make something in my craftroom. I wasn't crafting a whole week and today I decied to make a Meander book. I planned to do it a few months ago and finally I did it. I love how it turned out but now I can show you only the cover. I finished it an hour before and the light wasn't enought to make other good photos. Even these ones aren't good enough but I wanted to post something on my blog. I'll share the inside of the book tomorrow. The DP are from K&Co. The flowers are handmade by me. I also used some twine from a local flower shop and a few buttons from my stash. The frame is cutted with Nellie Snellen's die-cutting. I distressed the edges and the cover was finished. 
I used CardPatterns sketch. 
Come back tomorrow for the inside photos. 
Have a good night!





 P.S. Can anyone tell me why some photoes are uploading rotated? They are right on my computer but wet I upload them into Blogger, they have been rotated. And I have no idea why and who to fix it. Help?


Challenges:



4 коментара:

  1. Love your card. Colours are delicate like the way you have put the flowers. x the

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Чудесно албумче!
    Колкото до снимките, в експлоръра може да изглеждат правилно,но влез програма за редакция на изображения и там ги завърти и запази.Така вече ще може да ги качваш както трябва :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Кали, проблемът е, че само със браузъра ми се обръщат. Картинката в компютъра ми е в правилната посока, но когато я кача в Блогър се завърта. А когато я отворя с някоя програма за разглеждане на изображения е нормална. Ползвам Google Chrome, но и с другите браузъри се получава същото.

      Изтриване
  3. What a lovely little book with such beautiful handmade flowers. What a wonderful keepsake! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!