петък, 2 март 2012 г.

Randy Flower - 2SDT

Hello my sweet sweet blogfriends! 
I have some time to share with you my second card for 2 Sisters Chalelnge blog. This time I used one adorable cute image from our second sponsor this week - The Greeting Farm. They had an amazing images - aren't they! Mine is called Randy flower. Simeon colored it with our pencils - he did an amazing job with it, isn't he? I think that now he's packing his baggage and will be with me in Bansko after a few hours. I had a really fun story about my trip to Bansko.. I came here yesterday night changing the bus in the last minute. I had to be in Sofia today for two of my classes, but I decided to pass them and to go in Petrich for one day. I was in a real hurry with collecting my baggage and catching the bus. I arrived at the bus station 5 minutes before the bus moves off. And when we arrived at Blagoevgrad for 10 minutes rest, I decided to change mine bus to Petrich with those to Bansko...I cought it when the motor were already on :D  That's for shortly.. It was really really fun experiance.
And now I'm helping my cousin with her homeworks and sharing this card with you.
The background is made with Kraft base cardstock and some stamps. (I don't know which ones Simeon used, so I'll list them when he comes and ask him) The heart die-cutting frame is from Nellie Snellen and the  others stuffs are from our stash. 
You still have time to play with us this week at 2 Sisters. Our theme is 'Anything goes' so you have no excuses for playing.




Challenges:
Paper play - Something Old/Something New (ribbon, flower/image)


1 коментар:

  1. Hi Maria and Simeon, just stopped by to say hello. Great card. Love the distressing. Maria, sounds like you had an interesting trip.

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!