неделя, 11 март 2012 г.

You're Special and Simeons's New Hobby

Hello!
How quickly the Sunday wents by... Hope your weekend were a good one. I spent mine at home. The weather here isn't very nice. It rained almost the whole weekend. But I'm tired of being home for such a long time and I hope the weather tomorrow is going to be good and I can go out for a walk and running. I have to study, too... so it seams that the new week will start as a busy one for me. 
Now, a few words about my card.. First of all, I want to tell you that the DP is made by Simeon.. He started making DPs a few weeks ago and they turned out really amazing. This is the first one I work with. Just the moment I saw this gorgeous paper sheet on Simeon's computer, I pictured the card below just the way you see it. This happens rarely to me, so I'm happy that the end result is exactly the same as the first idea in my head. I love this paper so much, that I didn't want to cover it. That's why I used only some lace and ribbon from my stash. I made the roses from ivory cardstock and painted their centers with ash of roses colour pen. I cutted out one Spellbinders' frame and wrote the sentiment. And that's all!
I followed 4 Crafty Chicks amazing sketch, which perfectly fitted to my idea. 
Hope you like my card and please tell me what you think about Simeon's paper. It'll means a lot! 




Challenges:


9 коментара:

  1. Thanks for joining our "No Image, Just Words" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks...very pretty!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Много красива, нежна и изящна картичка.
    А хартията е просто прелестна. Браво на Симеон.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Beautiful paper, you have used our sketch to show it off beautifully. Just a touch of lace, ribbon and flowers. Lovely card, thank you so much for sharing with us this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Guest Designer
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Simply gorgeous! thank you so much for sharing your inspiring creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. The paper is stunning!! Love the little bit of bling that makes it so soft and elegant looking. :) Thanks for playing with us at the 4CC!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. Beautiful card Maria using gorgeous paper and perfect finishing touches!
    Thanks for entering my Say it with Flowers challenge this week for Allsorts and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. This is a beautiful card. Thank you for taking part in this weeks 'Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge'
    Hugs Sonia x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  9. This is gorgeous. Love the design & the fabulous flower arrangement. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!