събота, 21 април 2012 г.

Anna Neverending album

Hello friends.
How is your weekend? I have to study these days because I have an exam on 25th. And I have a lot of other school stuff to do. I have no idea how I'll manage to do all of them. Meanwhile, I have other things to do. So, it's going to be very busy and intense days. Wish me luck :) 
My project today is one Neverending car. But in my case it's more neverending album :) I made it as a gift to one little baby girl. I wanted to use non-traditional girl colors and that's why I picked orange and burgundy. The paper is classy and vintage and I love it. I so this kind of card for the first time .. and that's our challenge this week at Crafts 4 Eternity -  Something new which means that you could do a new project, a new theme, a new technique, a new item or whatever the word 'NEW' means to you. 
I didn't have a chance to take pictures to the album with photos on it. And it looks a little empty this way, but actually it turns out very pretty. And the pictures of the little sweet Anna were gorgeous on it. 
I'm having so much fun doing this neverending album so I surely will do it again and again and again. I think that I like this kind of project more as an album than as a card. I hope that the other time I made one I can show you with the pictures on it, so you can tell me what do you think. :)
Bye bye for now. See you a few hours later with my card for 2 Sisters. 
Hugs








1 коментар:

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!