вторник, 17 април 2012 г.

Fairy & Daisy - 2SDT

Hello!
I know I promised you to post these two cards yesterday night, but I fell asleep while watching a movie. I had plans to go for a walk to the near mountain today, but it's rainy outside. And it changes my whole days plans. But the good side is that I woke up really early today. And I already did my 'morning to-do list'. 
These are my cards for 2 Sisters and Crazy Challenge (I'll post it in a seperate post). 
Our challenge this week at 2 Sisters is Flowers. But it has an extra condition - your flower must be on the image - stamped or digi, not just as a embellishment on your card. So, grab your flower stamps and get creative. We're waiting to see your wonderful creations. 
Our sponsor this week is Digi Doodle shop. They have really lovely flower images. You can see some of them on the amazing DT's work. The cute stamp on my card is called Fairy & Daisy (what else :) 
I made this card at 2a.m. so I kept it pretty simple. Firstly, I colored the image than I choose these bright sunny colors.  I arrange it with a lot of roses and mini butterflies. A few gems at the corners and there you have it. 





Stamps: Digi Doodle - Fairy & Daisy
Paper: Basic Gray - , White cardstick, Ivory cardbase,
Ink:  Rubby red 
Accessories: roses, Marianne D - corners 1, gems, butterflies, pencils
Size: 9.5x14 sm



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!