понеделник, 2 април 2012 г.

Love - big blue flowers - MOJO235

Hello again! 
I'm back with my card for Mojo Monday #235. Just the moment I saw this sketch I knew exactly what to do. Last night when I was blogging I visited one of my favourite challenge blogs - Simple Desire and I fell in love in their color challenge and the samples that their creative DT provide us. I knew that I must play with them but I have no idea what to do. And there is Mojo's part - their amazing sketch was the part that brought all ideas in my head together.
I used an ivory, cadetblue and tan cardbases. The pretty pale DPs are from K&Co (what else). I die-cutted the Marianne D's doily from the tan cardstock and embossed it. Than I handcutted smaller part of the doily from one of my DPs and curved its edges a little. Finally I added a circle over it for the sentiment part. The sentiment is handwritten (as usuall) and means 'Love'. The flowers are handmade from cadetblue and ivory cardbase. I used some pearls and jems for flower's centre. I absolutely adore the big flower's one and the lovely little bow at the up left corner. They are from one of my broken heandbands. I was really sad when it broke and I kept it. Now I'm very happy I did this and used tome part of it in this card. The twine and the net under the flowers are from our local flowershop. I'm sorry you I can't see how gorgeous the net really is. 







Challenges: 
 
                                               (I flipped the sketch)

16 коментара:

  1. Ооооо,прекрасна е! Цветята са толкова красиви!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Много ми допада цветовата комбинация :-)Картичката е много свежа и пролетна.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Много приятна цветова комбинация! Успех в предизвикателствата!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Simply gorgeous...I love how you grouped those flowers together! Stunning!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. wow, this is gorgeous...a aweosme color combo...thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    enjoy *~*

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. So beautiful! Love your colour choices and the lovely flowers!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. Чудесни цветя и много стилна картичка!Благодаря,че се включи в моето предизвикателство!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about it.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  9. Absolutely stunning! I love LOVE the flowers and the delicate features. Though there are several shots of this card, I see different features at different angles!

    Though you said this card came together easily for you.... It looks like a lot of careful planning went into creating this card.

    Beautiful use of color and texture as well!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  10. Beautiful card and take on the sketch! I love your flower cluster and what a great way to recycle your headband! TFS and have a wonderful day.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  11. Мария работа просто обворожительная, наполненная нежностью и стилем! Перламутр на жемчужных элементах богато подчеркивает все ее достоинства))) Но к сожалению, это не наша палитра - зелени у нас нет, и бирюза должна быть "побирюзовей" ))) Как на картинке вдохновителе)Но при этом повторюсь - ни на капельку не умаляю всех прелестей открыточки! Меня расстраивает другой момент - почему комментарий нашего соавтора Вики вы удалили? Мы вас обидели? Ни в коем случае не преследовали такой цели )))) Комментарий был деликатно написан, я честно сказать - в растерянности. Буду ждать вашего мнения по этому поводу! С уважением, Лена )))

    ОтговорИзтриване
  12. Цветята ти са истински разкош! :) Много, много ми харесва комбинацията н крафт картона с нюансът на синьото, който си избрала:)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  13. Those flowers sure are stunning and i love the pearls and gems :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  14. Ах, каква красота..Страхотна цветова комбинация и тия цветя...прекрасни!Страхотна картичка!
    Благодаря ти,че се включи в Хоби предизвикателство №10 "Крафт". Добре дошла и се надявам да ти хареса и да участваш редовно..

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!