понеделник, 9 април 2012 г.

Medallion Purple Butterfly - MOJO236

Hello there!
I'm here to show you my card for Mojo Monday #236. I made it a few minutes ago and hurry to post it because I have so much other work to do this afternoon. I made it with digi papers and used two kind of ribbons and a twine from my stash. I made the roses to match the colors of my butterfly. It's cutted from white cardstock. Than I distressed it with purple and bronse ink. I also cutted two more butterflies from the DPs I used and added them over the big one. The medallion under the butterflies is my newest item. I stamped it twice with black ink over kraft and white cardstock. Then I distressed them with the same inks (purple and bronse) and did some paperpiecing.




And here are some close-ups. I love how they turned out.




Challenges:



10 коментара:

  1. wow, this is stunning, luv the details...hope your week is great!

    enjoy *~*

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Великолепна картичка! Много ми харесват и цветовете, и детайлите!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Absolutely stunning. I'm going to have to follow your work, for sure.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. ооооооо, останах без думи! Толкова е красива, че аз просто няма какво да добавя. Отивам да и се полюбувам пак:)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Картичката е много нежна и много стилна!Идеята с наслагването на три пеперуди една върху друга много ми допадна;-)Пастелните цветове винаги носят много леко и ефирно настроение!Много благодаря,че се включи в моето първо предизвикателство при Картичкофурии!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Oh! This is so pretty! I'm so glad you could join us at The Kraft Journal, hope to see you again next week. :)
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. УАУ..толкова красива...само гледах и гледах и..наистна не мога да кажа нищо, освен,че е невероятно красива..
    Благодаря ти,че се включи в Хоби предизвикателство №10"Крафт"

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. Such a soft, lovely card. I really like how you used that medallion stamp on Kraft. thanks for joining us at The Kraft Journal.

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!