понеделник, 16 април 2012 г.

Roses and Swirls Beauty - MOJO237 and CR84FN52

Hello friends and Happy Easter!
How was your holiday? Mine was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! We are having so much fun and I can tell you more about it. But I'll do it later (eventually). Now I'm watching a movie and I have to be concentrated on it LOL. But I have three cards for you to share today, and I have to start from somewhere. So, my first card is actually the last made and is for Mojo Monday #237 and for CR84FN#52. I made three flowers from a pink organza and add little roses for their center. I added three more roses around the big flowers to follow the sketch, too. I arrange the card with some swirls, pearls and a flower paper lace. I'm off now to watch the movie. Come back later with my other cards. 





Challenges:


4 коментара:

  1. Много нежна картичка..- ефирна и някак..аристократична е твоята винтижд пролет..
    Благодаря ти,че се включи в Хоби предизвикателство 10 "Крафт" с тази красота...

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Ооо още една красота! Много нежна и много красива!Такава картичка би заредила всеки с пролетно настроение!Още веднъж ти благодаря ,че се включи в предизвикателството "Винтидж пролет"!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Beautiful card. Love its subtle tones and lovely embellishments. Many thanks for joining us at the Vintage Cafe. Have a great day!!! kissinia

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. This is such a pretty color combination. I love all the pearls. Thanks so much for joining us at The Kraft Journal

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!