понеделник, 2 април 2012 г.

Sweet babies - CCDT and 2SCDT

Hello!
I'm just stoping by to show you myDT cards for The Crazy Challenge and 2 Sisters Challenge. 
The first one is for The Crazy Challenge. Our theme this week is 'Spring'. Easy, huh? This means that you have no excuses to play along with us. Our sponsor is Redonkulous Designs.
This super cute image is called 'Babies with butterflies' and I colored it with pencils. I punched out some mini butteflies and glued them over the image. I also punched a lot of flowers from white cardbase and distressed their edges with baby blue, baby pink and vintage photo ink. Than I arrange them over the card and added some gems for flower's cenre. I made a circle frame around the image with a bandage and glued some pearls over it. All of the buttons are from my stash. The DP is from K&Co. 
I used Smile and Scrap sketch. I also want to add it in Картичкофурии




 And this is the card for 2 Sisters Challenge blog. Our theme this week is 'Birthday fun' and you are wellcome to play with us. Our sponcor is Digital Delights. The DP for this card is also K&Co. The image is colored with pencils. The sentiment is hanwritten. The sentiment's frame was made using one of  Spellbinders' Fancy Tags. And embossed cake and presant are a Cuttlebug embossing mats. 



That's for today. I'm going to sleep now (or watch some movie). Come back tomorrow with another card. Sweet Dreams!


4 коментара:

  1. Gorgeous cards!! I love how you used the buttons in the first one:)
    Pinky

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Големи сладурчета са тези двамата!И нежната атмосфера на картичката ти напълно им подхожда!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. I LOVE what you did with my image! It is so cute with all of the embellishments. The butterfly on the forehead is a nice touch too! :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Gorgeous project! Buttons make me smile! Thanks for playing witn Smile and Scrap!

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!