неделя, 2 март 2014 г.

Big red flower

Hello :)
 Do you gave a forgiveness with your family today? (for those of you who are not bulgarians I want to explain, that today we have a holiday here in Bulgaria. On this day younger people ask older for forgiveness and the whole family gets together. On this day in my town we also have a tradition to set an enormous fires for a good health and to banish all bad things)

Now for the card. I love how it turns out. I made such a flower for a first time and I like it. I used Cardabilities lovely sketch. I own all of my inspiration for this card on it :)





Thanks for visiting and comments
See you soon
Xoxo, Maria

Challenges:




9 коментара:

  1. Fancy, fancy! Love the big red flower with all the charms and bling. Thanks for showcasing our Cardabilities sketch!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Very elegant, love the flower, the stick pins ... Love all of it. Thank you for playing along with us at cardabilities.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Your card is so pretty!! I love the big red flower it really makes it special :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. What a pretty card! Love the flower you used. Thanks for playing along with us on Cardabilities.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Very beautiful and I love your flower! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilites :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Beautiful red flower :)
    Thank you much for joining us on Cardabilities :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. very pretty card!Fabulous job on the flower
    Thanks for joining us at Cardabilites!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. A beautiful card and an amazing rose you've used as your centre piece of your card. Thank you for joining us at BMD, good luck xoxoxox

    ОтговорИзтриване
  9. Много красива и стилна картичка! Успех и късмет! И те чакаме в новата ни тема - CAS. TokBobok

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!