вторник, 11 март 2014 г.

Magenta girly card

Hello, friends.

I know I wasn't posting these days, but to be honest - I had forgotten. Sorry.
I have a lot of cards and albums to share with you, and today I'll start with one not so typically 'me' kind of a card. I have to make it really fast because this is one of those at-the-last-moment cards. 
My friend asked me to make it at 9am and she wanted it at 10am!!! Moreover I had to be on a party at 8.30.. soo... you can imagine what a night I had. 

But the most important thing is that my friend and the receiver of the card liked it



Thanks for visiting and the comments
See you soon
Xoxo, Maria


 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!