четвъртък, 13 март 2014 г.

Spring scenery card

With this lovely weather outside I couldn't resist to share with you this Spring card. I love how it turns out. This is my first scenery card and I can say that they are my new love. I had so much fun doing it. Used so may techniques and imagination.
The swing is actually swinging. As you can see the tree is 3D. I painted it with white acrylic paint and added punched flowers in pink and magenta. I cut the fields from wavy paper and played with some paint to make it look better.  I handcut clouds and mushrooms and added them to finish the whole look.
Hope you like it :)




Thanks for visiting and comments
See you soon
Xoxo, Maria

Challenges:




 

5 коментара:

  1. Oh, this is quite lovely! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "wearing of the green"! :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Beautiful!!! Perfect Spring card!!! I love how you did the tree with the flowers!! They look like Cherry Blossom's!! Thank you for playing this week at Pals Paper Arts!!!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. This is so pretty, love the swing with the trees...way to go, glad you joined our challenge this week at 4 Crafty Chicks. The details on the bottom so awesome. Thanks for entering our Tree Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    Leanne DT@4CC!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Beautiful scene. Love all of the details. Beautifully crafted. Great design. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Delightful Challenges. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni, DT
    delightfulsketches.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Чудесна картичка! Толкова е оригинална и красива, но за съжаление няма да бъде зачетена за наградата, защото е трето участие, а при нас е позволено до 2 пъти.

    ОтговорИзтриване

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!