четвъртък, 1 май 2014 г.

Birdcage and a lot of roses - Наше Хоби 43

Hello. I'm here for the third time today. I just remembered that I didn't show you my card for Наше Хоби. I made it 2 weeks ago but I was so busy that I just forgot to post it. I love how it turns out. It became one of my favorite cards ever. 



All of the flowers are handmade by me. I used one of my newest die from Impression Obsession. Just cutt apart the swirls from the heart and arranged them beneath the flowers. 
The leaves are handcut, too. 


I used Prima's stamps and Memento ink pads. And added some pearls as a final touch.



Thanks for visiting and the comments
See you soon
Xoxo, Maria



1 коментар:

Поръчки

За ПОРЪЧКИ и повече информация, моля посетете Фейсбук страницата на ателие AdoraBella и пишете лично съобщение или e-mail! Благодаря!